The HEDS Center at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL) helps foster experimental, computational, and theoretical HEDS research opportunities for visiting faculty and staff, students, and postdocs.
Related opportunities and resources include:
- LLNL's HED Physics Summer Program: Opportunities for student interns to conduct research in the fields of nuclear physics, radiation transport, hydrodynamics, astrophysics, plasma dynamics, numerical methods and computer science.
- National Ignition Facility Student Internship Program: Opportunities for undergraduate and graduate-level students to engage in cutting-edge scientific research in lasers, plasma physics, electro-optics, software development, and optical, x-ray, and nuclear instrument development and testing.
- Sabbatical program—contact graziani1 [at] llnl.gov (Frank Graziani)
- HEDS positions at LLNL
- Discovery Science at NIF
- National Nuclear Security Administration’s (NNSA's) Stewardship Science Graduate Fellowship in HED Physics
- NNSA’s Academic Alliance opportunities in HEDS